I was nominated for the “sisterhood of the world bloggers award” by Lea. Please take a look at her page-its amazing!
Thank you so much. I’m very excited to answer your questions
First of all, I’m from Germany, so my English isn’t the best. I really hope that you all like it anyways…
1. What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
– I watched “Soul Surfers” a while ago. It’s a great movie, which is made after a true story. It is really nice to see, how strong the main character is.
2. What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
– I can’t remember, but I bet it was somethink, which is really needless
3. How many times a day do you look at yourself to the mirror?
– As often I see one.
4. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
– I thought ladybirds are as old as they have points on their back. So I always sitting on the ground and count the points
5. What are the top three things on your bucket list?
– Travel as much places in the world as I can
– Go parachuting
– Flying in a hot-air-balloon while watching a sunset
6. What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?
– A pullover I never weard
7. Which is your all time favorite town or city? Why?
– New York. I never was there, but I going to visit it someday
8. Describe yourself in three words.
– Creative, reliable, cheerful
9. What was the most recent compliment that you received?
– A friend of mine told me that my eyes look great when I looking in the sun this day
My questions for:
1. what is or what was you favourite subject at school?
2. what have you always wanted? did you ever get it?
3. what is you favourite pizza?
4. what was you favourite summer holiday?
5. What do you feel most proud of?
6. What is your favorite music?
7. How do you spend your free time?
8. What are you most afraid of?
9. How would your friends describe you?
10. do you like my blog?
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions the nominator has provided.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination